French- speaking Sales Representative
Our Clients goal is to enable effective communication and promote the culture of collaboration in organizations. We do this through effective change management and top notch customer service for all our clients.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with decision makers of organizations that fit our customer profile in the French-speaking countries in Africa, and acting as a business partner to understand their organizational challenges, needs and goals with the aim of generating revenues while offering value out of our services and products.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Selling IT services and products which include Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Zoho Workplace, to Francophone countries in Africa. You’d also be expected to sell Training & Support using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate leads in the French speaking countries, and reaching out to them
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep all records you own in CRM up to date at ALL times.
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Send Applications to: email@example.com
Application Subject: French Speaking Sales Executive